VINTAGE BOOKS: The Ceramic Art of Kato Tokuro
MORE INFO PAGE
Click browser's back button to return to main book page.
Shipping not included in price.
Shipment is via EMS (Japan Postal Express Mail Service).
Price references for shipping fees can be found here.
Exact costs will be emailed to the customer upon inquiry.
Click here to email us.
AT LEFT: Various works featured in this book.
- Original Retail Price: 65,000 yen
- Published by Mainichi Shimbunsha, 1977.10.30
- 264 x 370 mm, 3.8 kg
- 348 pages, 105 works featured (color photos)
- Language Japanese and English (some English)
- Deluxe Edition selection of works, textile-covered
- Condition �����������@4.5
- Tokuro is the giant who captured Momoyama beauty within his hands. The book is a compilation of his works published when Tokuro was 79 years old. Also features picture scenes of Tokuro potting, as well as elements that reveal Tokuro the person. From his earliest works to his latter works, this book predominantly features Shino, Oribe, and Ki-seto wares for the Tea Ceremony, such as teabowls, vases, bowls, and small dishes.