VINTAGE BOOKS: Iroe Porcelain in Contemporary Japan
MORE INFO PAGE
Click browser's back button to return to main book page.
Shipping not included in price.
Shipment is via EMS (Japan Postal Express Mail Service).
Price references for shipping fees can be found here.
Exact costs will be emailed to the customer upon inquiry.
Click here to email us.
AT LEFT: Various works featured in this book.
- Original Retail Price: 25,000 yen
- Published by Tankosha, 1979.7.11
- Editor The National Museum of Modern Art, Tokyo
- 264�~347 mm, 2.80kg
- 234 pages, 134 works (color) featured
- Language Japanese only
- Bound in cloth, box and shipping box
- Condition ���������� 5
- This book is edited based on the exhibition held in 1979 at the National Museum
of Modern Art, Tokyo in Japan. Carried 134 works of Porcelain of Iroe by Kenkichi Tomimoto, Hajime Kato, Rosanjin, Imaemon and other 10 ceramists and also 3 materials of production procedure samples.