VINTAGE BOOKS: Tomimoto Kenkichi, Design Patterns of Tomimoto Kenkichi
MORE INFO PAGE
Click browser's back button to return to main book page.
Shipping not included in price.
Shipment is via EMS (Japan Postal Express Mail Service).
Price references for shipping fees can be found here.
Exact costs will be emailed to the customer upon inquiry.
Click here to email us.
AT LEFT: Various works featured in this book.
- Original Retail Price: 18,000 yen
- Published by Rokukoshuppan, 1977.3.30
- 232 x 287 mm, 3.00kg
- 204 pages, 18 works (color), 194 works (B&W) featured
- Language Japanese only
- Bound in cloth, box and shipping box
- Condition ���������� 4.5 (Stain on shipping box)
- This book describes the unique and exquisite design patterns/motifs of Tomimoto Kenkichi, who is designated as a Living National Treasure in ceramics. His motto was to make �gno design from designs.�h Unique in that this book focuses on Tomimoto's wood block prints (from the 1920s), along with black and white ink drawings and sketches.